A Cruise out of Hong Kong is the perfect way to start your Asian Adventure. Set sail on one of our Hong Kong Cruises taking in the best of Asia and beyond. Home to over 7.1 million people, Hong Kong is a must see destination for your Asian Cruise holiday. Options from Hong Kong could entail a South East Asian Adventure, a Cruise from Hong Kong to Sydney, or a journey to Europe, the USA or Canada. Our Last Minute Hong Kong Cruises could have you sailing within a day!
Hong Kong has four seasons. Winter is cool and dry, Spring unstable and wet, Autumn pleasant and Summer - hot and humid.
The official Currency of Hong Kong is the Hong Kong Dollar $ (HKD).
Hong Kong Cruise Port
The Hong Kong Cruise Terminal (Ocean Terminal) is located in the Tsim Sha Tsui District. For more information visit the Ocean Terminal website
Who Sails to Hong Kong
Cheap Hong Kong Cruises
What to do
After your Hong Kong Cruise be sure the do some of the following:
- Shop to your hearts content on Nathan Road.
- Sample some Hong Kong delicacies - from Dim Sum, Wontons, Peking duck pancakes & Pork Bun.
- Drink some to a Tsingtao beer.
- Take the Tram up to Victoria Peak.
- Go to Ocean Park or Hong Kong Disneyland.